Knitted Dishcloths

Flickr Photo

At the last guild getaway I picked up a little Leisure Arts book called "Nifty Knit Dishcloths" at The Fabric Stash. They looked easy and I though it would be a good way to practice my knitting without having to worry about shaping. I went over to Classic Yarns of Grafton, only to find out that they were closing (so sad)! They had some great all-cotton yarns that are so soft. At the library I picked up "The Knitting Answer Book" by Margaret Radcliffe. It was so helpful and I think it would help all levels of knitters with some of their tough situations. I learned I was wrapping some of my stitches the wrong way which was causing them to be too loose and that I had been twisting my stitches. I corrected both and it helped immensely.

No comments:

Post a Comment