Catching up - 2010 Projects

It's been a while since I've posted, and even though I didn't think I'd done a whole lot of crafty stuff in 2010, looking back I managed to get a number of things done!

A mini-quilt I made for my secret valentine, a woman who can't stay away from half-square triangles.



Thanksgiving turkey platter. Recipe/Instructions available here.



A Christmas I-Spy quilt for grand-nephew Harley:




Boss and Olive can't stay away from Zan's quilt as I tried to put a binding on it.



The finished quilt I made for Zan. I modified a pattern called Stepping Stones from Cozy Designs.



A detail of Kathy Sperino's quilting:



Ringing in the new year with Redwing pottery, cheese fondue, and cookies from Zoe and Diana. Featuring a new Lotus three-tier platter and a handmade Christmas tree platter from Mom and Dad.




A 'wurm' hat - my first attempt at double pointed needles and knitting in the round:
You can see more about my knitting projects on ravelry.com



A 'baktus' scarf, wonky but warm:



A warm cowl to keep the hunters at bay:

1 comment:

  1. You've had a productive year! I didn't know you were such a knitter, beautiful stuff.

    ReplyDelete