Car Litter Bag

A while ago I was in Elizabeth's car and noticed her cute little trash bag. I admired the design and quality of materials and told her that I had been meaning to make one. She told me she had intended to make one too, but then came across this one on Etsy and liked the design so much she decided it was worth buying.

Even though I'm a crafter and frequently look at items and say, "I could make that", or even more horridly egotistically saying, "I could make that better". I looked at the design of this one and immediately knew I was not going to best it. Hence, I opted to support another crafter and purchase her snazzy car litter bag.

The bag arrived quickly and was nicely packed, Allyson also packed along a cute fabric pin and a mini notepad with a vintage vogue pattern cover (pictured next to the cat in the first photo). I am pleased as punch with my purchase, and it's just what I needed to fashionably keep the litter in the car under control. Thanks to Elizabeth for the recommendation, and to Allyson for the lovely product!

References:
Allyson Hill's Etsy Shop
Allyson Hill's Blog
Lizap Designs


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great post! I am so honored to hear that you decided to buy it instead of make it, I totally understand the crafter's mentality because I am that way too :) Well, it looks AWESOME in your car, great picture! Love the pop of color and the big blooms, thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete