Amigurumiaddiction

I saw these cacti on a blog and became smitten. Then I found the pattern was made by another crafter named June. How could I not love that? So I ordered the patterns, bought some yarn on my way home from work and set out to make them. I had a hard time stopping myself from crocheting to get up or take a break or eat. I crocheted until my fingers were sore, my arms were aching, and my shoulders were in knots. I love how they came out and they are going on my desk at work - which is excellent because I don't have a window in my office so it's hard to keep any plants alive in there. June Gilbank's instructions were excellent and included pictures - it was all nice and clear, even for a novice such as myself. I will be making more of these as I bought the succulent collections as well. I just need to give my little hands a break for a few days - though it's all I want to do!

References: Planet June Cactus Collections

No comments:

Post a Comment