Dark Sparkle Torsade

I had the notion that I needed a torsade necklace. After thinking about it for awhile I allowed myself to go over to Chevere to see what I could find. I say 'allowed' because I could get lost for days playing with the strings of beads and gemstones and crystals...so many shiny objects to draw me in. I may be part crow.

To make the necklace I used three different sized strands of faceted black glass crystal and a strand of faceted amethyst beads. I went for the real gemstone on the amethyst beads as they had a different quality of sparkle than the glass. I interspersed silver bali beads in two of the black strands. I strung them on flex-rite stainless wire and used some pretty end caps and a toggle closure. Very pleased with this sparkly little trinket! The cat however would like me to keep it out of his sunny patch.

No comments:

Post a Comment